Master Course in “Advanced Design of Ships and Offshore Structures”
We are looking for visiting professors for the EMSHIP European Education Program (www.emship.eu), which provides high education in Naval Architecture, Ship Design and Offshore Structures by advanced courses in: Ship & Offshore Technology; Ship& Offshore Structure; Ship & Offshore Hydrodynamics; Ship & Offshore Design and Research activities.
The Student Mobility Scheme of EMSHIP is the following:
Year 1: ULiege, Belgium
University of Liege (ULG): Design of Ships and Offshore Structures
Semester 2: at Nantes, France , Rostock (Gerrmany), Szczecin (Poland) or Madrid (Spain)
According to EMSHIP Master Programme Management, we are looking for Visiting Professors (Scholars) able to contribute efficiently to the lectures.
- Minimum: PhD.
- Economics of Maritime transport (priority)
- Offshore structures (priority)
- Management: Marine Industry, regulation bodies, class, IMO, ...
- Ship theory - static and dynamic, propulsion, CFD
- Design (ship and offshore structures)
- Sailing yachts and motor yachts
- Strength assessment & Structure analysis (ship and offshore): vibration, composite mat ,...
- Ship production & technology
- Nationality: All nationalities are welcome
- No distinction of age and sex
Financial support (all included): about 1000 €/week, minimum duration: 1 week (expected 2 weeks), and travel expenses
Contact: Prof. Philippe RIGO