Mr Rajesh Madusudanan, EMSHIP, 7th Cohort (2016-2018)
Cohort #8 - 2017
M90 with 23 students
ALI MUHAMMAD TAHA
BORBA LABI Gaetan
CHAKKALAKKAL JOSEPH Jose Mishael
DAL-COL DOS SANTOS Marco T
LACERDA GIRO Felipe
MARQUEZ DUQUE Lucas
MARUTHERI PARAMBATH Jaizel Ibrahim
Min Htin Kyaw
Nyan Zaw Htet
PERUMANA THOMAS HANS
POOKOTT ALANCHERY AMITH
PRESEETHA ANIL Arjun
Sagaya Punithasegaran Arrshan
from Sri Lanka
TOMY Joseph Praful
TRIVEDI Ruturaj Radhakrishna
WISZNIEWSKI Jakub Pawel
M120 with 7 students
from United States
GARCIA HUMIA Alejandro
KABBINAHITHLU SHREEDHAR Shreesha Govinda
LADEIRA NAPOLEAO DE SOUZA
Cohort #7 - 2016
M90 with 27 students
Aaqib Gulzar Khan
AUNG HTUT KHAUNG
Damasceno Machado Thales Augusto
HASAN Syed Marzan Ul
KARTHIKA Akhil Ajith
MOUSUM Md Mahabub Hasan
NWE NWE Soe (Ms)
PEREIRA PERDIGAO Gabriel
Ricardo DOS SANTOS FERREIRA
RUPASINGHA ARACHCHIGE Malith Prasanna
from Sri Lanka
Sanchez Blanco Michael
SIDAMA Ermiyas Sisay
UMMATHUR Shabeeb Fasil
WIDYA LESTARI Vina (Ms)
Cohort #6 - 2015
M90 with 30 students
ALESSIO DOS SANTOS Luis Gabriel
AUNG Ko Latt
BARRIOS GUNDELACH Martin Alexander
BRU RONCALLO Javier Alfredo
from Republic of Panama
CARDONA DIAZ Juan Sebastian
from Taiwan (ROC)
MAHARANI Sri Lestari
MASSERA Maria Sol
MATHEUS CARFORA Gian Carlo
MEJIA JARAMILLO Camilo
MERDIVENCI Mehmet Sitki
MONTENEGRO CABRERA Ivan Alonzo
MORATO DOMINGUEZ Pablo
SALAS PAJUELO Edwin Humberto
SHAHZAD Muhammad Tufail
TAQUINI DEOLINDO Guanaeli
from Taiwan (ROC)
VITARELLI NETO Adylio
YE PYAE SONE OO
YEOH GIM KOK
Cohort #5 - 2014
M90 with 26 students
ACEVEDO ORTEGA Ramon
BENET PEREZ Alvaro Francisco
DI IORIO Marcos Enrique
DOS SANTOS CORREA Rodrigo
Duarte Benther Jorge
ECHEVERRY JARAMILLO Sara
Garcia Navarro Mauricio
HITA ESPEJO Adrian
KRONBAUER MARTINELLI Haide
Martinus PUTRA WIDJAJA
NGUYEN Thua Duong
PARAVILAYIL Noufal Najeeb
TUN Tin Yadanar
UZOGUTEN Hasan Ozgur
Cohort #4 - 2013
M90 with 18 students
Dasarapalli Harshavardhan Reddy
Htike Aung Hein
KARIM MD Rezaul
Kramer Michael Rene
LE PIVAIN Arnaud
Nguyen Chien Manh
NKOKO NOSSA Anneck
Ozcan Mustafa Gorkem
Saleem Muhammad Asim
SUZEN Rasih Onur
THI HA Soe
Cohort #3 - 2012
M90 with 21 students
Bailly Guimaraes Helio
Barrera Arenas Andres
Chahbi Mohammed Ramzi
Eltiro Desalegn Hailemariam
KOFFI Danoh Kouassi
from Cote d'Ivoire
MALIAKEL Jose Babu
Manaure Trujillo Ibrahim
Cohort #2 - 2011
M90 with 21 students
BANDEIRA GUIMARAES Antonio
Cioarec Dan Sebastian
MELO SANCHEZ Manuel
PARRA CONTRERAS Carlos Patricio
Perez Bodalo Eduardo
WAI LIN TUN
Cohort #1 - 2010
M90 with 20 students
BOTTERO Cristian Jose
EDESSA Desta Milkessa
LUKMAN Franciscus Jimmy
MUHABIE Yohannes Tekle
PAPP Zsolt Laszlo
SENA BATISTA Huggo
VU Minh Tuan
Cohort #0 - 2009
M90 with 1 students
Andrii Pischchanskyi - UNKOWN
Today : Work as Global technical trainee at DNV GL in Guangzhou (China)
Jose Babu Maliakel - India
Today : Work as Naval Architect at Temporary Works Design in Rotterdam
Good day to you.
As you would know, we the students of the 3rd cohort have completed our semester in Liege and are saying goodbye to Belgium for the time being.
I would like to take this opportunity to convey my gratitude to you for all your efforts, guidance and support throughout this semester. We have learnt a lot this semester and hopefully will continue to do so in the months and years ahead.
It has indeed been a memorable 5 months in Liege, memories of which will remain with all of us for a long time. We had the opportunity to meet a lot of new people and make new friends, and this I believe is because of the international nature of this course.
Once again thanking you and seeking your blessings for the next semester,
Jose Babu Maliakel"
Jucheng Wang - China
Today : Damen Shipyard/Netherlands
Muhammad Asim Saleem - Pakistan
Today : Work as Plan Approval Engineer at Bureau Veritas-Inland Navigation (DNI) in Antwerp (Belgium)
By the Excellence of Emship,
- I got selected for a PhD fellowship (HKUST, HKFPS)
- I got selected by Tractebel Engineering Belgium
- I got selected by Bureau Veritas Antwerp.
The bureau Veritas has delivered me a work permit..... ;-)
Muhammad Asim Saleem, from Pakistan
Emship 4th cohort student"
Murat Tosun - Turkey
Today : Work as Hull Production Team Leader at Delta Marine in Istanbul (Turkey)
P. xxx - UNKOWN
Today : UNKOWN
I would like to thank you for the opportunity of studying EMShip, it has been a great experience not just academically but personally. Especially, I have enjoyed the way of learning, focusing on the physical principles rather than following rules in an automatic way.
The organisation has been really smooth and receiving always help from Ms. Christine Reynders.
EMSHIP 6th Cohort"
Rafael Calamand - Columbia
Today : COTECMAR shipyard/Columbia
Sara Echeverry - Colombia
Today : PhD Student University of Liege
Yohannes Tekle Muhabie - Ethiopia
Today : PhD Student University of Liege/Belgium
2 New offers from Aventa - July 2019
Etudes Structure Navale - Naval Architecte at Aventa - Lorient - France
Pour la réalisation de la présente prestation, le titulaire devra apporter les compétences suivantes :
- Connaissances polyvalentes éprouvées dansle domaine structure navale,
- Connaissance des logiciel Autocad et AVEVA MarineHull V12...
- Connaissance des règlements navire (ABS, BV, DNV...)
- Langue pratiquée : Français, Anglais.Bonne maîtrise demandée pour les formes
- écrites et parlées.
- Expérience dans le domaine de 8 ansminimum
Naval Engineer at Aventa - Paris - France
The requested service concerns the provision of services: Naval engineer
For the performance of this service, the Holder must provide the following skills:
- Transportation analyses
- Mooring verifications
- Stability verifications
- Use of MOSES Software (ULTRAMARINE)
PROJECT MANAGER - Production Factory Wuxi, ChinaProject Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities.
- Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
Published the 13/12/2018
Vivek - ALUMNI Testimony
Anil - ALUMNI Testimony
Alvaro - ALUMNI Testimony
Barrera - ALUMNI Testimony
Camilo - ALUMNI Testimony
Lucas - ALUMNI Testimony
Maria - ALUMNI Testimony
Martinus - ALUMNI Testimony
Radomir - Serbia - ALUMNI Testimony
Sara - Columbia - ALUMNI Testimony
Risk-based Maintenance Optimization at ENERMAR Conference 2018
A brief presentation was given at the "The sea and renewable energies 2018" in Seville (Spain).
Pablo G. Morato (Researcher at ANAST) described an innovative approach to perform risk-based maintenance optimization of offshore wind substructures.
My Little Mermaid - 6th Cohort
3 EMShip Graduated from the 6th cohort working at BV Antwerp
(Farhad Ahmed, Gian Carlo, Nicola Todosveric, Zu)
52- EMShip Student Movie 2nd cohort (Feb 2013)
Emship : TraVision award 2018
"A Method for Optimizing Cruising Speed Profile using Coasting Phenomena for an Eco-Friendly Ship" won the 3rd Prize in waterborne category at the TraVision competition. The award was given on 16th April at the Tra Conference in Vienna.
7th cohort, technical VISIT at Jan 2017
Receiving award certificate from Dr. Roberta Weisbrod, Executive Director of Worldwide Ferry Safety Association
1st award of the "Ferry design competition of Worldwide Ferry Safety Association", USA
New York: April 20, 2017- The Worldwide Ferry Safety Association (WFSA) ( www.ferrysafety.org ) will be presenting awards to the winners of its Ferry Design
Competition at its upcoming Ferry Safety & Technology Conference.
Nine student teams from around the world submitted their ideas for design of a safe affordable ferry for the Chao Phraya River in Bangkok. They designed a 200 passenger ferry that could become a new addition to 59-vessel fleet of the Chao Phraya River Express Boat Company, which currently has 38 landings along its 30 km route. The Chao Phraya River Express Boat company has maximized the value of its landings to passengers by creating intermodal links and adding shopping and recreational opportunities. The ferries are also a tourist attraction as they ply the storied river past magnificent gilded temples...
DNV GL Award for EMShip Graduates, 8 June 2016
DNV GL has honoured an EMSHIP Graduate for his scientific research with the DNV GL Award for Young Professionals. Presented by DNV GL – Maritime CEO Knut Ørbeck-Nilssen at the Posidonia trade fair, the award is designed to find innovative ideas for increasing safety, efficiency and sustainability in shipping. As well as seeking out the best new research, the award aims to support young professionals in the maritime field. Overall, 24 people took part in the competition.
The prize in the category “Safer” went to Aleksei Alekseev, EMSHIP Graduate, Erasmus Mundus Masters programme in Advanced Ship Design, which is jointly conducted by the universities of LIege, Nantes and Rostock. Alekseev won the award for his master thesis “Numerical Simulation of Ice Ridge Breaking”, which created a tool capable of simulating the behaviour of vessels operating in ridge ice. The tool could also be expanded to model ships in various other fragmented ice formations. Alekseev employs the discrete element method technique, where a multitude of individual, unconnected ice blocks can be simulated along with the water to derive pile-ups, forces on the vessel and the required thrust. Simulation tools such as the one developed by Alekseev enable technical experts to predict the performance of ships and offshore structures in ice. Such forecasts can play a valuable role in enhancing the safety of arctic operations.