The online application to EMSHIP ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTER COURSE (for Sept 2021 intake) is NOW CLOSED, excepted for EU students who may apply , as self funded, until late June 2021 by contacting directly Professor Philippe RIGO.
For the Sept 2022 Intake, online application to EMSHIP MASTER COURSE will be open from 15th Sept 2021 until 31st Dec 2021.
About 25 full ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIPS will be available for all the nationalities (EU et NON EU students).
About 5 of these scholarships will be dedicated to ALBENIA, BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA, KOSOVO and MONTENEGRO (Western Balkans) and similarly to ALGERIA, EGYPT, ISRAEL, JORDAN, LEBANON, LIBYA, MOROCCO, PALESTINE, SYRIA, TUNISIA or to ARMENIA, AZERBAIJAN, BELARUS, MOLDAVA and UKRAINE (European Neighbourhoud countries).
Rescue boat contest - Emship 2019
EMSHIP students video - Graduation ceremony
Video from Wajiha
Sponsors - EMSHIP RINA AWARD 2014, 2018
Sponsors - EMSHIP DNV AWARD 2013
- ICAM - School of mechanical and manufacturing engineering (FRANCE).
- “Dunarea de Jos” University of Galati (UGAL), Romania.
- University of Genoa (UNIGE), Italy.
- SouthHampton Solent University (SOLENT), UK.
- Zachodniopomorski Uniwersytet Technologiczny (ZUT), (West Pomeranian University of Technology), Poland.
- University of Michigan (NAME, USA).
- University of Osaka (NAOE, Japan).
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ, Rio de Janeiro).
- University of New South Wales (UNSW, Australia).
- Pusan National University, KOSORI (PNU, Korea).
- Istanbul Technical University (ITU, Turkey).
- University of Sciences and Technology of Oran Mohamed Boudiaf (USTO-MB, Algeria).
- WEGEMT - European Association of Universities in Marine Technology and Related Sciences (UK).
EMSHIP+ is a new Master course in 2 years organised in the continuation of former EMSHIP programme in 1,5 year (co-funded by Erasmus Mundus (Erasmus+) programme)